In celebration of the Order of the Arrow’s centennial anniversary in 2015, Tutelo Lodge has produced a comprehensive history of the Order in our area. The 313-page book features text and images describing the development of early camps operated by Blue Ridge and Piedmont Area Councils as well as information on Ne-Pah-Win/Koo Koo Ku Hoo 161 and Powhatan 456, the two Order of the Arrow lodges that preceded Tutelo. Over 100 Arrowmen and family members contributed valuable information, images, and memories to this landmark project.
The full-color, indexed book contains:
- Rosters of lodge officers, chapter chiefs, committee chairmen, and advisers from 1939-2015
- Vigil honorees from 1954 to 2015
- A complete guide to lodge flaps from Koo Koo Ku Hoo, Powhatan, and Tutelo Lodges
- Over 1,300 names, places, and subjects are indexed!
- Cover Price: $19.99
- Paperback: 313 pages
- Publisher: Blackwell Press (2015)
- Copyright: Tutelo Lodge 161, Blue Ridge Mountains Council 599
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-938205-22-4
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.8 inches
Click here to order the book online through the Blue Ridge Mountains Council web site. Important: once you have entered your contact information, quantity of books desired, and have clicked on submit, you must click on the link for “your cart” on the following page in order to complete the checkout process.
Don’t want to order online? Click here to download a form that can be mailed to the council office with a check or credit card number.